Camembert Chicken Parmegiana
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 (250 g) chicken breast fillets skinless
- 50 g Riny Pictor Camembert cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon dried
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
2. Cut pocket into thickest part of chicken breast and stuff with slices of Camembert cheese. Put it well into the middle and press down the outer edges to keep it together.
3. Lightly beat together egg, garlic, onion powder and tarragon in a bowl.
4. Dip chicken breasts in egg mix and roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
5. Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish and place in oven on a lower rack for 35 minutes.
6. Remove and spread pasta sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with parmesan.
7. Return to oven on a higher rack (but not too close to the top) for around 15 minutes until cheese has melted.