Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
Old Europe Cheese roasted vegetable enchiladas are easy to assemble, have a short bake time, and pack loads of nutrients—all while managing to be the meal you crave when you’re exhausted and starving.
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 zucchini squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
1 small bunch kale, stems removed, chopped
10 flour tortillas
6 ounces Reny Picot Fontina, shredded
4 ounces Reny Picot Mantoro, shredded
8-10 ounces enchilada sauce of choice
Pico de gallo, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread the cut vegetables out onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast vegetables for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, spread a large spoonful of enchilada sauce on the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with roasted vegetables and Fontina. Roll tightly and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the tortillas, then top with the shredded Mantoro.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and serve with fresh pico de gallo.