Wrapped Figs & Camembert
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 figs
- 2 ounces camembert cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices pancetta
- 1 dash port wine
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar
- 3 fresh thyme or 3 basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Split open the figs and stuff each one with a piece of camembert.
3. Wrap each fig with two slices of pancetta. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 5 – 6 minutes, or until the pancetta is golden and the cheese melted.
4. Remove the figs from the oven and drizzle with a little port and balsamic vinegar.
5. Sprinkle with thyme or basil leaves, to serve.